Monday, March 4, 2013

Clutch (not just a great band)

So I'm driving to work this morning and my clutch pedal gets stuck to the floor.  I used my foot to pull it back out and was able to get the car to shift in and out of gear a few more times.  I  managed to coast into the parking lot at work before the clutch just stopped engaging all together.  The pedal now has no pressure and the resivior is bone dry.  I topped the hydraulic fluid off hoping I could at least get it to go into gear long enough to get to the mechanic a few blocks away.  No such luck.  There is now a puddle of fluid under the passenger side of the engine, which makes me think it is the slave cylinder, or a leak at the end of the clutch line.  Why does my awesome car seem to be falling apart piece by piece!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment